Home

Xbox controller USB mod

Shop for the Latest Xbox Controllers, Headsets, Stands & More. Order Now. Improve Your Game With the Latest Xbox Controllers, Headsets, Stands & More Check out our controllers, headsets, & accessories for Playstation, Xbox, PC & more. We offer performance gaming controllers & gear for professional gamer XBOX controller (S-type or C-type) from first generation XBOX, including the 'breakaway' connector. Wire-stripper or wire-stripping blade (my ever-trusted 'Swiss-Army' knife) USB Extension cable (Male Type A to Female Type A) Note: some cheaper USB extension cables do not follow the wiring colour scheme - voltage testing may be required Nice Mod iv finished modding my xbox controller with an added upgrade Iv modded the end of this old Xbox controller to a male usb for use with any laptop or pc iv also gutted out a memory port down to the pins and soldered and hot glued in a female usb replacement into the empty port then i added a micro sd card reader with a 2gb sd card which.

Experience the modernized design of the Xbox Wireless Controller, featuring sculpted surfaces and refined geometry for enhanced comfort during gameplay. Play wirelessly or use the included 9' USB-C cable for a wired gaming experience. Stay on target with a hybrid D-pad and textured grip on the triggers, bumpers, and back case Update: over 45,000 views!! thanks everyone!! Please Watch In High Quality (i lost picture quality in the upload somehow)This is a refined step by step of ho.. Xbox One Controller (via USB, Wireless Adapter, or Bluetooth Wireless) Switch Pro Controller; 🎨 Screenshots . 💙 Supported Mods. These mods integrate Controllable into their mod for a better experience and we'd love to see your mod here too! If you would like to get your mod here, please contact @MrCrayfish on Twitter. Please make sure.

MODDED CONTROLLERS FOR XBOX ONE S/X, ELITE 2, PS4 AND PS5. Utilize the combined powers of the MZ Titan chip and our app to get your hands on the newest tech — a fully adjustable modified controller you can reprogram at will using only your phone You just screw the backplate off and desolder the original USB cable. I used a USB-A male to USB-C female adapter from AliExpress. I forced the metal on the USB-A plug open, soldered wires onto the pins, and then to the board itself. I then superglued the connector to the back of the PCB which had no traces or components on it WPS Chrome ABXY Dpad Triggers Full Buttons Set Mod Kits for 1697 1698 Xbox One Controller (3.5mm Port) with Screwdriver (Torx T6 T8) Set (Chrome Red) 3.4 out of 5 stars. 175. $10.99. $10. . 99. Get it as soon as Fri, Jul 2. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon The Evil SHIFT's Weapon Hotkey Feature is a competitive enhancement for Fortnite. This allows you to make 2 of your 4 Paddles, perform as hotkeys for selecting weapons 1 and 5. Simply press an assigned hotkey paddle and the controller will always select the proper weapon for you. The Evil SHIFT works just like a keyboard, providing extra. Cronus Zen is a breakthrough device founded on the rich legacy of CronusMAX, universally recognized as the world's definitive controller emulation and scripting technology. Zen moves that legacy forward with a next-generation, state-of-the-art design, giving gamers the most powerful video game controller conversion technology ever created, putting full control back in your hands

Types: Controllers, Charging Docks, Headsets, Hard Drive

1. Xbox One S Modded Controller Black and Gold Chrome - Xbox 1 - Master Mod Includes Rapid Fire, Drop Shot, Quick Scope, Sniper Breath, and More - Works for All Shooting Games 3.9 out of 5 stars 293 $99.95 $ 99 . 9
  2. Upgraded with the latest modchip, the Xbox Series X modded controllers help the gamer play favorite first-person shooters and battle royale titles while competing with pro players effortlessly. This is achieved via using mods, such as Advanced Rapid Fire, Drop Shot, Akimbo and others with each of them adding more fun to your gameplay
  3. Sale. Quick View. ENIGMA FX3 XBOX ONE S CUSTOM MODDED CONTROLLER. $109.95 $99.95. BE ON TOP OF YOUR GAME Utilize the combined powers of the MZ Titan chip and our app to get your hands on the newest tech — a fully adjustable modified controller you can reprogram at will using only your phone
  4. Mega Modz is one of the first companies to produce custom modded controllers for the Xbox Series X. These controllers feature an enhanced chip that gives you access to mod packages that work with popular titles like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, and Destiny.. Mega Modz sent us a custom controller for this review, and we're excited to share our thoughts on the product in detail
  5. THAT WILL SURELY SCREW THE CONTROLLER, THE PC USB PORT AND THE XBOX CONTROLLER CONNECTOR. You should use the USB connector just with a few inches of cable, a little longer than the wire with the plastic cover with the Xbox connector. You could use as mentioned before, the full lenght of the USB cable, but that won´t be very nice

Xbox Accessories - Microsoft® Xbox Controller

For The Gamers, By The Gamers - Best Gaming accessorie

XBCD - Getting those old controllers working again! XBCD is an abbreviation for the X-Box Controller Driver Which has been around for almost as long as the Original Xbox Controllers themselves (approximately 2001-2003).As of 5/4/2017, the guide was updated to illustrate ways of installing these drivers which hopefully will answer the many questions that we get about them Does anyone know how I can set up an Xbox One controller so I can look up and down. I set the controls up for just about everything else and they work fine (A makes me jump, I can move using the left stick, I can look right and left with the right stick, Right Trigger is shoot, etc) but I, for the life of me, can not make my contoller look up or down

XBOX Controller USB Mod - GitHub Page

Universal Serial Bus (USB) is a specification to establish communication between devices and a host controller (usually personal computers), developed and invented by Ajay Bhatt while working for Intel. USB is intended to replace many varieties of serial and parallel ports. Xbox1 to Usb Adapter. Usb female end of adapter prototype An Arduino Pro Micro, acting as a master controller, talks to a MAX3421 USB host controller, which interfaces with an Xbox 360 wireless receiver, either genuine or third-party

XBOX Controler Via Usb : 5 Steps - Instructable

1. Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack for Titan One features an NEW and EXCLUSIVE Advanced Rapidfire MOD. Instructions for Rainbow Six Siege Gamepack. Compatible Titan One firmware: 2.00+. Compatible Controllers: Dualshock 4, Dualshock 3, XBox One, Xbox One Elite, XBox 360, Wii U Pro. Compatible Systems: Playstation 4, XBox One
  2. Xbox One controller overheating Hello, how can a 60-80$ controller overheat that easy? Worked fine yesterday, then I went to buy some food, when I came back it was not responding and no light turns on. [Mod Translation - Strange I never needed that kind of thing. does it get hot if you take the batteries out and connect it with USB
  3. The rumble feature of the xbox controller will even work, provided that the program itself supports force feedback. Conclusion: I decided to put up a guide here because when I tried to do the xbox to USB mod a few days ago, I had a lot of trouble trying to get Vista x64 to even recognize it, let alone install the drivers
  4. The 8Bitdo DIY Mod Kit line is a collection of kits for modifying your original or Classic Edition controllers. They're inexpensive ($19.99), easy to install, and can turn your 8- or 16-bit.
  5. Hi! I just received a wired Xbox 360 Controller for Christmas, for use with computers and other devices. I was crawling around this here internet, and I was wondering: Is there a Scratch Mod that allows use of, and has additional blocks for, an Xbox 360 Controller? For example: blocks lik
  6. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders
  7. g. Using our modded Xbox One controllers will benefit you in many ways. With the extended triggers and rapid-fire mod, you'll have quicker reflexes and be able to shoot faster

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with updating a controller. If you have already attempted to update your controller via USB and PC, then the only other option would be to replace the device The mod will do a very quick flash to indicate a 0. Tap the Left Trigger to decrease the tens digit, or tap the Right Trigger to increase the tens digit. The mod will blink in RED on LED 1 to let you know what the current number is. When you're happy with the number. →. Tap the mod switch to move to the next number This is a mod that allows you to experience Minecraft with your favorite controller and also allows you to play Minecraft in a split-screen fashion as long as your computer can handle it.All you need to do is plug in your controller, go to either the in-game or main menu, click on the controller button and enable your controller from the GUI then setup your controller whichever way you feel like Minecraft joypad mod v0.7 by Ljubomir Simin Found 3 controller(s) in total. Found controller HID-compliant consumer control device (0) It has 31 buttons. Button 0, Button 0 Button 1, Consumer Control Button 2, Numeric Key Pad Button 3, Button 3 Button 4, Button 4 Button 5, Button 5 Button 6, Button 6 Button 7, Button 7 Button 8, Button 8 Button. You should now be able to pair your Xbox One or Xbox Series X and S controllers with any compatible console, computer, or smartphone. If you have an older wireless Xbox 360 controller, you'll need Microsoft's hard-to-come-by wireless receiver to pair your controller to a PC. Wired Xbox 360 controllers are plug and play via USB

Collective Minds Wired StrikePack Eliminator ControllerSNES Headphones - Super Nintendo Controller Mod - YouTube

Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C® Cable Xbo

1. g console
  2. Our GTA 5 mod menu offers a rich compilation of unique gameplay features that elevates your in-game experience to the next level. However, unlike PC, you will need to download our software via a USB flash drive and connect that to your PS4 and Xbox One. You also do not have to worry about jeopardizing your PS4 and Xbox One default system
  3. g controllers, creates personalized pro, eSports ready and modded controllers for Xbox One and Playstation 4. In additon, Evil is the leader in accessbile ga

XBox USB Controller Mod - YouTub

Connect your Xbox One Wireless Controller by using a USB cable or the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for Windows. You'll be prompted to update to Windows 10 Anniversary Edition if you haven't yet done so. When the controller is connected, you'll see the message Update Required if an update is mandatory Xbox 360 Controller Emulator allows your controller (gamepad, joystick, steering wheel, pedals, etc.) to function as an Xbox 360 controller. It allows you to remap buttons and axes and to drive cars with Steering Wheel and Pedals or to fly planes with Joystick and Throttle in games like Grand Theft Auto, Mafia or Saints Row As it is now, I am not using it, because I am not going to risk ruining my new Xbox 1 controller's micro usb port, and would rather keep my battery pack in my controller so I can keep it wireless and only go wired when it needs charging. Read more. 13 people found this helpful. Helpful. Report abuse. Gregg Roy. 5.0 out of 5 stars Solid little. Although fitting native paddles to a standard controller requires heavy engineering, the Collective Minds $35 Xbox One Mod Pack is an easy plug-and-play solution. It presents a similar setup to. The STRIKEPACK F.P.S. Dominatorâ„¢ is a breakthrough controller adapter that adds advanced gaming functionality to your existing Xbox Oneâ„¢ controller. The adapter gives you on the fly button mapping and the latest shooter mods without any permanent modification or voiding of your warranty. Simply snap it into your controller, plug in the 10ft.

Controllable - Mods - Minecraft - CurseForg

1. g with new adjustable-tension thumbsticks, fire even faster with shorter hair trigger locks, and stay on target with a wrap-around rubberized grip
  2. g experience.*
  3. Fully Mod Your Controller. Custom Game Packs provide literally millions of MOD combinations. Rapid Fire, Burst Fire, Drop Shot, Fast Reload, Quick Scope, Auto Run, even Finishing Move macros in fighters & so much more. Every stored Mod available any time with up to 8 storage locations on the Strike Pack
  4. Bestseller No. 9. Collective Minds Xbox One Mod Pack - Xbox One. Adds paddles to the standard Xbox One Controller. On the fly paddle mapping Tournament mode with button re-mapper. Built-in Controller mod mode. Compatible with Xbox One controller models 1537, 1697, and 1708; Controller model 1914 NOT supported
  5. Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), Xbox One. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for Game Controller Tester

ModdedZone - Custom Modded Controllers for Xbox One X

About this mod. Set up your Xbox controller to have the same simple interface it would as if your were playing on Xbox 360 while adding in new button combos to let you use the added features of Project Nevada allowing you to Sprint, use Bullet Time, Hotkey Grenades and Thrown weapons, Use Enhanced Vision Modes and Hotkey use of Stealth Field Minecraft Mods. Mods. Popular this week Popular this month Most viewed Most recent. Search Minecraft Mods. Any category. Any version PC 1.8.9 PC 1.8 PC 1.17 PC 1.16.5. Apply Filters. Upload Mod. mod xbox Mod Clear filters

Modded an Xbox 360 controller to use a USB-C port

1. We are the best source for PC, Mobile and USB Mod Menu trainers online. The mod menus available on our site are constantly updated to stay undetected, keeping your game accounts safe from unwanted bans. Our menus also work on consoles such as PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and more - Without needing to jailbreak
  2. 1. Plug the Xbox Wireless adapter into a USB port. 2. Turn on your Xbox One controller by holding the Guide button in the center. Now press the the small sync button on the top of the controller.
  3. As soon as I turn on the controller, the Xbox turns on and that's it, the controller won't pair with anything else. There's no option to remove device on the Xbox. I've tried to remove the device from the PC and re-pair but it just won't find it now. So now the brand new controller is effectively useless except as a spare controller on the console
  4. Controller Modz is the home of build-your-own custom modded controllers for Playstation 4 and Xbox One. HASSLE-FREE RETURNS | FREE UK SHIPPING

Vantage - Xbox One Mod Tool (Windows) The first Xbox One game save modding tool is finally out. After months of research and development we're glad to give you the first taste of what it's like to mod games on your Xbox One. Allows editors to use node's native crypto and zlib modules. Fixed all known issues (namely the wrong editor being opened) A paddle kit from Collective Minds can do much more than the paddles you'll find on pre-configured pro-class controllers, and such mods aren't allowed in some competitive games. However, the fact.

Hello, good guide. I made that RF-module mod for the xbox controller. And the RF-module seams to work without problems at all. But my xbox controller has been synced to another xbox after my own xbox died. So i find out that you can sync controller with the charge and play kit pluged into your pc AngelTFTC wrote: Hi, thanks to the XWAU project, the game does support modern HOTAS and most game controllers including the Xbox One/360. We have a github repository of different profiles available here: Github.com But there are often some niggles in setting things up so we recommend you join our Discord server and post in the joysticks and controllers channel further assistance How to Update an Xbox One Controller Wirelessly . Xbox One controllers are designed to connect to the Xbox One console through a wireless connection, and most of them are capable of receiving updates wirelessly as well. Some older Xbox One controllers can only be updated over a wired USB connection

Amazon.com: xbox one controller mod ki

I will do the other controllers such as the Switch controllers and the other 2 Sega controllers (not sure if the Sega controllers display in your game or it still shows the Xbox controller since I do not own those controllers.) Updated this mod with the Keyboard but don't use the controller and keyboard version together Gta 5 Usb Mods Xbox. GTA 5 Online - Pandora 2.5 TU27 1.27 Mod Menu + Download Xbox 360. This morning, we show you a how to download mods on xbox 360 hack which works with Google's android and apple system apple devices. Gta 5 USB Mod Menu + DOWNLOAD [PS3 XBOX 360 PS4 PC] Do you want to run PS4 mod on GTA 5 Online Connect the Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver (sold separately) to Zen's A3 USB port. Wait at least 5 seconds for it to register with Cronus Zen. Turn on your licensed Xbox 360 Wireless Controller by pressing the Guide Button. . Press and hold the SYNC button on your Xbox 360 controller until the Guide Button starts to flash The best Xbox One controller yet from Razer. The Razer Wolverine Ultimate is a genuine contender to Microsoft's excellent Series 2 Elite for the title of best Xbox One controller and arguably. Xbox One Controller Joystick 3D Steuer module 3Pin Sensor Single Unit. R25.00 Price. New PS5 Dualsense Controller Original USB Type-C Charging Port.

Mods for Custom Gaming Controllers Evil Controller

Insert a USB flash drive into your Xbox 360. To mod Skyrim, you must copy your Skyrim profile over to USB, then integrate the mod with your profile. Select Settings from the main menu. It's the last menu screen on the main menu. Navigate all the way to the left to go to the Settings menu Normal flash mod is a modification only xbox one dvd or optical drive. Infinityops bo1 all client gsc fixed the issue on ps3 where clients would get disconnected. This community is dedicated to modding any and all xbox consoles. Normal flash mod is a modification only xbox one dvd or optical drive

There's another Xbox 360 controller emulator called x360ce. I use it for Oblivion and Skyrim but I needed to remap the keys matching the button layout of my budget gamepad. The next thing I want to do is buying a longer USB cable extension for the gamepad so that I can play the game on my sofa and the computer being connected to the TV via HDMI PSA: If playing from the UK, you connect to xCloud servers in the US (sometimes other countries too) Start up a game in Edge browser (can't see from Chrome), then open the Resource Monitor (Windows) and make sure its monitoring. Then open the network tab and open the TCP connections heading Also, this mod will allow you to still use the controller in the Xbox as well as the PC and be able to use a USB memory stick the Xbox and use the cable as a USB extension. Yes, this cable can get some use out of it. You need a few things to make this mod work. An Xbox Controller. I am using one of my S type ones Your Custom Xbox One Controller is just like your regular Xbox One Controller, only with added features to give you an advantage. Therefore, it can perform the functions of your original Xbox One Controller and even more. These Custom Xbox Controllers are the best fit for playing First Person Shooter (FPS) Games About this mod. In Fallout 3, the controller itself is fully supported by itself, but the catch with this is, that if you have a controller plugged into a USB port while playing Fallout 3, you can't use console alongside a 360 controller without unplugging the controller, opening the console and typing what you have to, because of Bethesda.

NEW XBox One controller tear down, fix, and repair video

[FORTNITE MODS INFORMATION] Exclusive Mods for use with Fortnite. ATTENTION 1: Include the Controller Layout Mod to the Profile in order to select the correct controller layout configured on the game settings. ATTENTION 2: Some Fortnite Mods requires the game settings to be configured as the following. Reset Building Choice: ON; PADDLE BUTTONS: Quick Build Wall: Press to build wall structure. There are, however, a few limitations. First off, as hinted before, sys-con only works in Docked mode. The sysmodule is also only compatible with DualShock 3, Xbox 360 (wired, the wireless dongle reportedly doesn't work) and Xbox One controllers, with DualShock 4 support coming soon. Lastly, rumble and motion controls do not work at the moment OK. So it seems wise to mod a WUP-installer (like the nice wup installer-gx2 you forked for control readings) in order to use the functions needed for the installation process. In theory my idea of this mod would be to give an extra option choose the storage_usb/Install folder instead/or optional to the sd:/Install -folder and nand Advantages with Auto-Aim Mod. The opponents will be targeted and locked if the feature is activated properly, and you just have to press a fire button when the Auto-Aim feature finishes its work. The shots are very precise this way, so you can easily eliminate even much stronger opponents NOTE: You can sync/link the controller by connecting it to the Xbox with a USB cable. If the sync solder pad is still intact and in place on the motherboard where the connector tore off from you might be able to use that. If not all of the traces coming from where the connector mounts disappear into the inner layers of the motherboard

In the below segment, let us focus on the ways to download, install, and update the Xbox One controller PC driver. Way 1: Get Microsoft Xbox One Controller Driver Using The Driver CD/DVD. Although an ancient method, yet sometimes it might come as a handy option for downloading and installing the Xbox One controller driver for Windows 7 Xbox One Controller Joystick Cover. Replace a broken or worn out joystick cover for your Xbox One Controller with this part. This part is the plastic cover knob that fits over the joystick mechanism. This i... $9.99. Xbox One Elite Controller (1698) Front Panel. Replace a damaged front panel. $7.99 Bo3 mods Xbox. I need a legit modder that can mod unlimited gubblegum and all upgrades for all weapons on my account if possible. 1. 1 comment. share. save. 2. Posted by 9 months ago. Archived. Controller/Fight stick Mod Question. Is it possible to tear down an Xbox one controller and extract the wireless module and adapt it to the 360 Mortal.

The Xbox Elite Wireless Controller (Series 1) won't work if you connect it to most Android devices over USB, but that may change in a future version of Android. A recent commit in the AOSP. For instance, the revised controller has a dedicated share button for saving clips and screenshots and sharing them online, a USB-C port for charging up Microsoft's optional $24.99 play-and. EXTRA BUTTONS FOR EXPERT CONTROL. The Razer Wolverine Ultimate Xbox One controller comes loaded with a slew of extra buttons for advanced gaming—2 remappable Multi-Function bumpers, 4 Multi-Function triggers and a Quick Control Panel.Now you'll have ultimate control at your fingertips, and with the remapping function both on-the-fly or with Razer Synapse for Xbox , you can master next. Xbox One Jtag Download Usb Windows 7. Xbox One JTAG will modify the motherboard that allows you to run unsigned code, play copied of games either a USB or HDD (Internal/External), backup game, and install the game mod. You do not need the original game disc and you are also safe to play the game during online

PS4 Controller Raised Thumbstick FPS Call of Duty Modern Warfare Analog Extenders Green 1 Pair. PS4. R185.00 R220.00. Regular price -R35.00 off Price. All Special Products dpad mech mod chip mod xbox 360 controlls lt xbox joystick usb big xbox controller cpu xbox 360 lb rb bumper button for xbox one controller xbox 360 controller case carry cover joystick xbox power supply ps2. Ranking Keywords. xrnp6

Single Handed Xbox One Controllers | The Official Website

Cronus Zen - Console Gaming Without Limits - World's

Nebula And Blackout (Xbox 360 S 4GB Console + Xbox 360 Modded Controller) 4.5 out of 5 stars. (160) 160 product ratings - Nebula And Blackout (Xbox 360 S 4GB Console + Xbox 360 Modded Controller) $155.00. $75.50 shipping. or Best Offer The Xbox Wireless Controller price is $59.99 / £54.99 / AU$74.99, but it's worth noting that every Xbox Series X and Series S console comes with a controller in the box. You'll only need to buy. Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers help you get into the game like never before. Together with up to three friends, you can take complete control of the fun and play anywhere in the room (up to 30 foot range). When the game is on, don't let the wires trip you up

Et le menu ne dans aucun en mode hors connexion en ligne tutoriel Gta v mod ps3 xbox 360 jailbreak / jtag gta 5 moddin Xbox Wireless Controller + USB-C Cable for Xbox One/Series X|S. Microsoft. 3.4 out of 5 stars with 19 ratings. 19. $59.99. Shipping not available. Not at . your store. Xbox One Wireless Controller - Elite Series 2. Microsoft. 3.5 out of 5 stars with 153 ratings. 153. $179.99. Shipping not available Customized Elite Series 2 controllers are not available through Xbox Design Lab at this time, but we are listening and we hear your feedback. For additional technical support tips and help, reach out to Xbox Support via Twitter @xboxsupport or Xbox Community Forums. For all other FAQs or general questions, please visit our Microsoft store FAQ

Amazon.com: modded xbox one controlle

Modded Xbox Series X Gaming Controllers MegaModz

Page 1 of 6 - Full Controller Support and Xbox 360 UI Mod for Oblivion PC - posted in Oblivion Discussion: Hello Forum,I have been, for days, searching for an optimal and TRUE fix to the lack controller support on the PC version of Oblivion. I have found nothing that actually fixes the issue, and makes the game play equivalent to it's Xbox 360 counterpart PS4 DualShock 4: With Switch turned on and an adapter in the USB port, press L+R on Joy-Con controllers to pair.; Xbox One Controller: Hold down the pairing button on the controller and press the adapter button. Then, on the PS4 or Xbox One, open Settings, and select Controllers and Sensors and Pro Controller Wired Communication 16. I have a wireless Xbox 360 controller that batteries or rechargeables won't work, but the Play & Charge cord still works. I wanted to wire the controller with a USB from a broken wired controller. I know that the USB cable still works. I know how to wire it so that the controller will take power from the positive and negative (red & black. How to connect any Xbox One controller to PC via USB. If you don't mind a wired connection, using a USB cable is by far the easiest way to set up any type of Xbox One controller with a PC

Fully Mod Capable Construction. The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick Xbox One controller is made for modding enthusiasts, with an easily accessible inner platform for modding. Interchange the top panel with your own personal designs, or even switch the joystick and buttons to suit your play-style XBOX Mod-Chips & XBOX MODS . Xbox-Mods.com case mod light controllers and modchips 23794 a mod chip for the x box. Generation 4 includes: Xecuter 3 - Xenium - Xenium ICE, SmartXX v1 / v2 - SmartXX LT OPX. X-Chip and X-Lite. Buy this modchip from an Xbox-Mods advertiser in USA or Canada Plug it in you PC USB port or get a dongle if you have Windows 10. The controls are already set up, you can change them at the same place as you'd do for your keyboard. Click to expand... I did all that. It's not showing up on the devices though. (I have windows 8) #3 Cool Username, Jan 22, 2016 The Xbox Series X controller makes some great quality-of-life improvements over its predecessor — improvements that PC players won't want to miss out on. Luckily, connecting the new model of. Standard Xbox One and X360 controllers can be used wirelessly with the appropriate Microsoft wireless adapter (not included). of course, you can use your existing PS4, PS3, Xbox One, or Xbox 360 controllers right on your Switch in lag-free wired mode for total control

Original XBox Controller Memory Card Slot USB Conversion

Xbox One S Modded Controllers - Ready To Go - ModdedZon

Video: How to Mod an Xbox (with Pictures) - wikiHo

StrikePack - Collective Minds Gaming CoStrike Pack FTutorial - How to make a homemade Xbox 360 controller